A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Drezner is Good. Dr. Drezner has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Drezner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drezner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drezner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drezner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Drezner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Drezner practice?
Dr. Jonathan Drezner practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Drezner, Dr. Jon Drezner, Dr. Jonathon Drezner