A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Drezner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Drezner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Drezner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drezner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drezner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Adam Drezner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Drezner practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Drezner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Drezner practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors and Seattle Family Physicians.