A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Duca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Duca, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Dr. Duca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kapiolani Medical CenterWmn and Chld
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Duca MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Duca practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Duca has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Duca practices Anesthesiology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Anesthesiologists.