Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Duran
Dr. Jonathan Duran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duran is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital of Silver Spring, Southern Maryland Hosp and United Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Duran has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jonathan Duran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. Charu Maheshwary
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi
Dr. Robert Gerard
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi38
Dr. Ashish Tolia
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi16