A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dyer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Dyer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Dyer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Dyer practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Nevada, MO.
See Columbia Dermatologists.