A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Dykstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Dykstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dykstra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Dykstra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykstra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dykstra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Dykstra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Dykstra practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Dykstra has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Dykstra practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians and Vancouver Preventive Medicine Specialists.