A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Benjamin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Benjamin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Marin General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benjamin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan