A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Davis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Davis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Davis practices Emergency Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Emergency Physicians.