A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan McGhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan McGhee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGhee
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGhee graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. McGhee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southwestern Regional Medical Center
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan McGhee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan McGhee practice?
- Dr. Jonathan McGhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan McGhee practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Primary Care Doctors.