A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan McGhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan McGhee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGhee
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McGhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGhee graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. McGhee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southwestern Regional Medical Center
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan McGhee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan McGhee practice?
- Dr. Jonathan McGhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan McGhee practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.