Dr. Jonathan Mcghee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 26th, 2016
I relocated to Oklahoma from michigan. I now live with my daughter. He welcomed m. He carefully went over all of my medicines. He's been very patient and I would highly recommend Dr McGhee.

November 26th, 2016
I have seen Dr McGhee for the last couple of years. He is excellent thorough with wonderful bedside manner. My aging mother relocated to Tulsa and is also his patient. He is very patient with my mom and I would highly recommend him.

December 21st, 2015
He was very attentive and spend time trying to learn my medical history. I've seen Dr. McGhee twice and both times he has spend time trying to find out what was going on. He is very polite and seems to care about what is going on with his patients. My son is also a patient. he is the one that recommended him. I would recommend him to others.

March 16th, 2015
Find another dr. I have bad back issues. I told me I needed pain meds but he would not prescribe. he wants to send me to his friend the pain dr. why do I need a pain dr when I'm not looking for several medicines. why does he practice if he is not willing to help. worse dr. Don't waste ur time

March 1st, 2015
When diagnosing me with stage 3 kidney disease I asked what caused it and if there was things I should do or not do. He told me it was caused of aging (I'm 75) and not enough intake of fluids and there was nothing I should do and he would keep a watch on my meds. After researching kidney disease I found that I should see a Dietician and Nephrologist. The advise he gave me was inaccurate and I don't trust him anymore. I'll be looking for a different family physician, hopefully one with more experience.

February 1st, 2015
Quack
Complete waste of a day. I found a real doctor to treat me

January 24th, 2015
Run, run far
choose a better doctor! He likes sports injuries only depsite being a family doctor

January 13th, 2015
I went into the clinic to be seen for sharp abdominal pain, I was in a a lot of pain and he just treated me like I was in there just for drugs. His tone of voice was very unprofessional, and once he seen my x-rays, he was trying to be nice. Turns out I needed a major surgery. So when I go to this clinic if he is there I request another doctor.