Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld
Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rosenfeld is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and New York Weill Cornell Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Alisa Turok
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi
Dr. Juline Bryson
New York, NY 0 mi10