Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld?

Caring, Sympathetic and Insightful

Posted on December 13th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for a number of years. His concern for my well-being is obvious. He is sympathetic, not critical, but yet manages to point me in the right direction. I like his calm demeanor and sense of humor. I have come a long way in pursuit of my emotional strength.

Cold and uncaring

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Do not see this doctor! He just takes notes, and at the end of the session has no idea what you were talking about.

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Poor listener. Lethargic and formulaic in sessions. In spite of copious note taking, little retention of important information. Displayed multiple signals of boredom and distraction (repeated yawning, nail clipping during sessions). Not recommended.

Lethargic manner, faulty memory, overly formulaic, poor listener

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

I saw Dr. Rosenfeld for approximately six months, suffering from depression. He misprounced my name for weeks, forgot the names of the principal people in my life, yawned frequently, clipped his nails while in session, dismissed my interests in non-psychiatric self-help. When questioned on his faulty memory and signals of inattention he replied, "other people don't have a problem with my memory." I changed doctors with a much better result.

Posted on May 19th, 2014