Dr. Jonathan Rosenfeld MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2011
Caring, Sympathetic and Insightful
I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for a number of years. His concern for my well-being is obvious. He is sympathetic, not critical, but yet manages to point me in the right direction. I like his calm demeanor and sense of humor. I have come a long way in pursuit of my emotional strength.

December 12th, 2011
Cold and uncaring
Do not see this doctor! He just takes notes, and at the end of the session has no idea what you were talking about.

October 15th, 2010
Poor listener. Lethargic and formulaic in sessions. In spite of copious note taking, little retention of important information. Displayed multiple signals of boredom and distraction (repeated yawning, nail clipping during sessions). Not recommended.

August 23rd, 2009
Lethargic manner, faulty memory, overly formulaic, poor listener
I saw Dr. Rosenfeld for approximately six months, suffering from depression. He misprounced my name for weeks, forgot the names of the principal people in my life, yawned frequently, clipped his nails while in session, dismissed my interests in non-psychiatric self-help. When questioned on his faulty memory and signals of inattention he replied, "other people don't have a problem with my memory." I changed doctors with a much better result.

May 19th, 2014