A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samuels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Evan Samuels MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Samuels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Samuels practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Jamaica Internists and Jamaica Infectious Disease Doctors.