A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Eager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Eager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eager graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Eager has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Eager MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Eager practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Eager has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Eager practices Family Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Middletown, PA.
See Hershey Primary Care Doctors.