A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Eager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eager
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Eager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eager graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Eager has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Eager MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Eager practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Eager has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Eager practices Family Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Family Physicians.