A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Edwards has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Edwards practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Athens Family Physicians and Athens Hospice & Palliative Specialists.