A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Einbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Einbinder graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Einbinder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Einbinder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Einbinder practice?
Dr. Jonathan Einbinder practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Chestnut Hill General Practitioners, Chestnut Hill Internists, and Chestnut Hill Family Physicians.