A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Einbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Einbinder graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Einbinder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Seth Einbinder MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Einbinder practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Einbinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Einbinder practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.