A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ellant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ellant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellant
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ellant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ellant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellant graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ellant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Philip Ellant MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Ellant practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ellant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Ellant practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.