A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ellant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ellant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellant
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ellant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ellant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellant graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ellant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Philip Ellant MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Ellant practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ellant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Ellant practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.