A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellen
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Ellen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ellen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Ellen MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Ellen practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ellen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Ellen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Adolescent Specialists.