A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ellen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Ellen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Ellen practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ellen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Ellen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Adolescent Specialists.