A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ellen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ellen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans