Dr. Jonathan Emery Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Emery?

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Very happy to have had Dr. Emery oversee my prenatal care. Very knowledgable and thorough. Has my highest trust.

Very caring!

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I saw Dr. Emery a few months ago, for irregular bleeding that I was having. The staff was very professional, and courteous. The waiting room, and office were clean. The only issue I had with my entire visit, was that I had a long (half hour) wait. However, as soon as I got into Dr. Emery's office, he apologized, and explained that he had an emergency to tend to. He was very professional and caring throughout my entire appointment. He explained possible reasons for my condition, and all the methods he would use to find a diagnosis. After all initial testing came back normal, he had me back for a follow up visit; and again, explained how he he would try to diagnose and treat me. His explanations were very thorough, and easy for me to understand. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and competent ob/gyn!

Posted on January 8th, 2017