A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Erulkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Erulkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erulkar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erulkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Erulkar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erulkar graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Erulkar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S Erulkar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Erulkar practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Erulkar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jonathan Erulkar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bannockburn, IL.