A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Erulkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Erulkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Erulkar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erulkar graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Erulkar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S Erulkar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Erulkar practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Erulkar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Erulkar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bannockburn, IL and Lincolnwood, IL.
See Highland Park Surgeons.