Dr. Jonathan Erulkar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

no change

October 7th, 2013
My first visit to Dr. Eruklar was outstanding. He was very thorough and spent time with me. He suggested I have an MRI and come back in three weeks for a follow-up visit for the MRI and my initial problems. I felt I had found the Doctor that could really help me. However, on the follow-up visit I don't think he even knew who I was.I had to ask him to look at my leg because it had been very swollen in between visits and I had to see my internist. He did not show me a copy of the MRI but just told me I had two choices to help the problem He could not wait to get out of the room and had none of my records with him. I found him to have a lack of respect for me due to his lack of concern and interest in me. I finally got my own report on my MRI to see what the results were. I will certainly never go back to this man--I will find a Doctor who cares about his patients!

March 29th, 2011
Excellent doc
Dr. Erulkar is extremely talented, knowledgeable, and personable. He concentrates on spinal surgery and spends a lot of time with his patients explaining the proposed surgery and afterwards answering all your questions. My highest recommendations.