Dr. Jonathan Erulkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Erulkar?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Erulkar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2013

My first visit to Dr. Eruklar was outstanding. He was very thorough and spent time with me. He suggested I have an MRI and come back in three weeks for a follow-up visit for the MRI and my initial problems. I felt I had found the Doctor that could really help me. However, on the follow-up visit I don't think he even knew who I was.I had to ask him to look at my leg because it had been very swollen in between visits and I had to see my internist. He did not show me a copy of the MRI but just told me I had two choices to help the problem He could not wait to get out of the room and had none of my records with him. I found him to have a lack of respect for me due to his lack of concern and interest in me. I finally got my own report on my MRI to see what the results were. I will certainly never go back to this man--I will find a Doctor who cares about his patients!

March 29th, 2011

Excellent doc

Dr. Erulkar is extremely talented, knowledgeable, and personable. He concentrates on spinal surgery and spends a lot of time with his patients explaining the proposed surgery and afterwards answering all your questions. My highest recommendations.

June 20th, 2017