A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Cook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan F Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Cook practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA.
See El Paso Surgeons and El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.