A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Cook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan F Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Cook practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons and El Paso Surgeons.