A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Marsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan F Marsh MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Marsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Marsh practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.