A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fanaroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fanaroff, JD, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanaroff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fanaroff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Fanaroff JD and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Fanaroff practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fanaroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Fanaroff practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.