A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Feeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Feeney practice?
Dr. Jonathan Feeney practices Family Medicine near Frisco, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Edwards, CO and Vail, CO.
See Frisco Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Feeney, Dr. Jon Feeney, Dr. Jonathon Feeney