A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Feeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Feeney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Feeney practice?
Dr. Jonathan Feeney practices Family Medicine near Edwards, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, CO and Vail, CO.
See Edwards Family Physicians.