A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Feeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feeney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feeney Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Feeney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan C Feeney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Feeney practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Feeney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Feeney practices Family Medicine near Edwards, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO.
See Edwards Primary Care Doctors.