A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Feistmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Feistmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Feistmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feistmann graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Feistmann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Bear River Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feistmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Feistmann practice?
Dr. Jonathan Feistmann practices Ophthalmology near Logan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and New York, NY.
See Logan Ophthalmologists.