A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fellows is Good. Dr. Fellows has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellows graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fellows has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fellows accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fellows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Fellows practice?
Dr. Jonathan Fellows practices Neurology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Farmington Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Fellows, Dr. Jon Fellows, Dr. Jonathon Fellows