A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fellows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fellows is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellows graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fellows has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Fellows DO is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Fellows practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fellows has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Fellows practices Neurology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Madison Heights Neurologists.