Neurologists
27483 Dequindre Rd
Ste 306
Madison Heights, MI 48071
248-967-7988
Locations and availability (3)

|  Do not recommend Dr. Millman as a Sleep doctor to visit.  |  show details
by Sandra Ford on Sep 24th, 2013

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Dr. Fellows, but when he recommended Dr. Millman for sleep issues ....he made himself look like an idiot. My husband had his first appt. with Dr. Millman on 4.9.13 and we are still waiting to get breathing equipment from them and today is September 24, 2013....DR. Fellows....PLEASE DO NOT RECOMMEND A DOCTOR THAT takes 5-months to get us breathing equipment and we are still waiting ...what is wrong with that picture.

|  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

The Doctor is OK. Stuff is bad

|  WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2009

We started seeing DR. fELLOWS thru the Beaumont hospital system..we now see him at his office...which is better because you get an appointment fairly quickly and it's so much better than the clinic atmosphere..the thing I like the most about the doctor is he listens to the parent... he does not have what I call the ..DOCTOR COMPLEX..doc knows all...no room for the parents input...this doctor not only listens but is willing to work with you and include your observations and fears...my daughter is 42 years old and developmentally disables..no one knows her better then me...he acknowledges that... while for my part I do not allow myself to think I know whats best from a medical point of view...I listen to him because he IS the doctor..and when something does not sound right or is not clear I ask questions..and he explains until I do understand...I truly appreciate him and would advise anyone with epilepsy or any related problems to check him out...he does not disappoint...Thanks LAVERNE LOCKETT....OCTOBER 13 2009...