Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fellus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fellus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fellus, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellus graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fellus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kessler Institute For Rehabilitation
- Kessler Care Center, Cedar Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Larry Fellus MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Fellus practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fellus has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Fellus practices Neurology near West New York, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and East Orange, NJ.
See West New York Neurologists.