A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Feuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Feuer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Feuer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Feuer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Feuer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Feuer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Feuer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Feuer practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.