A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Finder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Finder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Finder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Finder graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Finder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Daniel Finder MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Finder practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Finder has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Finder practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.