A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Finlay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Finlay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Finlay, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cognition Disorders
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Residual Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Finlay graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM England. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Finlay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Finlay MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Finlay practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Finlay has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Finlay practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.