Dr. Jonathan Finlay MD Patient Reviews

4.9

November 21st, 2015
Exceptional
The most thorough doctor I have met. He took the time to accurately help us with our daughters very complicated case. On top of his intelligence I have never met a doctor with a bigger heart. I thank God for his existence and hope others learn from the example he leads. (FYI this is from a mother that has met with countless top tier doctors - he is unmatched)

March 11th, 2014
ONE OF THE BEST DOCS I HAD IN SLOAN KETTERING HOSPITAL,FROM A BRAIN CANCER

August 21st, 2011
gary rush
He made my brain tumer dormant thank you so much

July 16th, 2011
I have never seen or met a physician of high caliber other than my son's angel.. Dr.Finlay.If there is anything above the superlative degree of describing Dr.Finlay,supply me the word.My son is in remission from germinoma,and is constantly under Dr.finlay's care.As I say it in lay language,the cocktales of chemotherapy,radiation,and procedures were explained to us clearly and precise.My son is routinely checked via series of MRI's,and of late he is free from this disease.My first meeting w/ Dr.Finlay moved me to believe he is my son's salvation,and what matters most is his symphathetic natured character.My son is in his regular first year in college after an interrupted year,and he is looking forward to be disease free so he can graduate from college,and lead a normal life as what Dr.Finlay would tell him.How we wish there are a lot of Dr.Jonathan Finlay on earth.I salute.

March 27th, 2009
One of the best doctors in the world
For a doctor and scientist dealing with some of the scariest and most deadly brain tumors known to medicine, Dr. Finlay is a unique combination of cutting edge science and the most humane bedside manner I have ever seen.