A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Flick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Flick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flick
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Flick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flick graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Andrew Flick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Flick practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Flick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Flick practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.