A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Flick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Flick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flick
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Flick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Flick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flick graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Andrew Flick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Flick practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Flick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Flick practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians and King Of Prussia Gastroenterologists.