Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Flick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Flick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Flick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flick graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Flick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Flick practice?
Dr. Jonathan Flick practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians and King Of Prussia Pediatric Specialists.