Dr. Jonathan Forester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Forester?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Forester?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2013

Life Saver

If you have the resources and time, he is a life-saver. Some diseases are very difficult to get treated in other states, so thank God he is available! I just wish all of his staff would follow suit. They can be rude, thus the 3 stars (which would have been 3.9 for him alone).

July 23rd, 2013

Waisted time!!!!

When I started with Dr. Forester, he was compassionate, but as the months went on, we thought that he was sick with Lyme again. Maybe we were wrong but the symptoms were there. With most visit he would contradict himself; for instance, he would state that a medication would help with a major symptom, and the next visit, he would say that it would not help for that symptom. I had someone there with me that day it happened. We just looked at each other. Right after, he would run out of the room, and then come back in and say it did help with that major symptom. This happened many times with him running out of the room. There was one time when he ran out and never came back. The person that was with me said where did he go... When I would ask him questions, he would ignore me and write on my medical report. I never knew what was going on with my blood work because almost all of my visits he acted as though he did not want to discuss it. He would not listen to any other opinions except for his own. Even if other doctors would give me information on certain things and I wanted to share it with him. Through the months I had different people come with me on occasion, one at a time to show them what I was talking about- each told me that I needed to leave because he would ignore my questions, he was rude at times, like he had a bad day and did not want to deal with me. He just so happen to be that way on some of the days when I had someone with me. His staff is rude. I don't know if he knows what they do, but they have been very rude on more than one occasion. They rarely call you back which makes you have to call them back in three or four days when you realize you had no phone call, and they get mad at you. Usually it is because of a mistake that they have made on a prescription. They would tell me they left messages but I kept a log and the recording of the call backs that they said they made. Most were to remind me of the appt. the next day. Some of the times that I called were because of very serious symptoms that were happening that were very frightening with no call back. But, he would never admit he was wrong about anything. According to him he has a great staff, I could go on, but I have made my point.

June 19th, 2012

Im a Physician who will be ever grateful that I found Dr. Forester

Ten Months ago I was living a beautiful life and was so happy. Every morning I would ride a bike for an hour, spend 45 minutes weight training and stretching, wake up my children and fix them breakfast / iron their clothes / get them ready for school, my children and I would dance around the house to music as we got ready then I would drive them to school and head off to work. I went to a job that I loved. It wasnt perfect but no job is; despite this I loved my patients and really enjoyed working with them each day. Then one day approximately 10 months ago my world changed, I became very ill. By the time I saw Dr. Forester I was severely disabled and my old life was gone. I was no longer working and the majority of the time others had to care for me. Over the 10 months I had gone to numerous physicians in different specialties looking for a diagnosis and a treatment plan without any success. Then through much searching and research I found Dr. Forester. He spent a good amount of time with me, listening to the history of my symptoms he did not leave the room until I had finished explaining my history. He did not rush me. Dr. Forester is very compassionate, interested and kind; this is in addition to being a good diagnostician. Together we discussed the workup and treatment plan; he was not threatened by a patients input, questions to the treatment plan. Most importantly he took the time to listen and believed what I said. I thank God that I found Dr. Forester.

August 3rd, 2011

Exceptional Diagnostic Skills

I knew I had several issues but after visiting 6 doctors over 3 years, I was no better. I visited one time with Dr. Forester, he gave me several tests and a solid exam and had the problems diagnosed in a couple of days. He gave me a call and started me on a treatment plan. Thirty days later I continue to improve.

June 3rd, 2011

Dr. Forester is truly a God send, an angel!

I have been through sooo many doctors, trying to find answers. I have never met a doctor that is as caring, kind and compassionate as Dr. Forester, besides being a brilliant diagnostician. I don't think I would have made it much farther in this life had it not been for him. He has had a profound affect on my life and I am forever grateful for his work and simply for who he is.

June 18th, 2010

Treated me like an idiot

I am a health care worker with many years experience myself and I was shocked at the performance of this doctor. He is very quick to prescribe potent meds. He talks over you when you try to ask questions and refuses to discuss treatment options unless it was his idea. I won't be back. I felt like I was herded in and out of his office like cattle.

October 15th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr Forester is a wonderful doctor. His treatments are always tailored to your responses. In the treatment of Lyme, if you are not responding he will change the treatment to see if something else works. There is no cookie cutter approach to Lyme disease. We travel 12 hours each way to see him and it is well worth it.

September 7th, 2009

EXTREMELY Lyme Disease literate!

If you have Lyme Disease or think you might, this is the doctor to see in Louisiana! He's very dedicated and seems to really enjoy his job. He is very caring. He is excellent with treating Lyme Disease.

April 17th, 2009

Wonderful doctor

We travel 10 hours each way to see Dr Forester. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He spends as much time with you as you need. This means that sometimes you have to wait while he spends the time with someone else. When we call for updates, we often talk to his staff. He frequently call us back to make shue we had our concerns addressed. I would recommend him to anyone with CFS, Fibro, Lyme, etc. He is the best

March 30th, 2009

Dr. is very good, especially with chronic fatigue, lyme, tick-borne disease. The office staff can be rude. I wish the Dr. would straighten them out. They are very busy, but not a good enough reason to be rude.

January 21st, 2009

Too quick to prescribe meds without performing any test or follow-up. Rarely get to see the Doctor, usually Doctor's Assistant.

November 13th, 2008

Office workers can be very rude, at times.