A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Frank practice?
Dr. Jonathan Frank practices Internal Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists.