A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Frank MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Frank practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Frank practices Internal Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists.