A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Frantz, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Frantz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Frantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial, Cleveland & Health Park Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Marc Frantz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Frantz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Frantz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Frantz practices Ophthalmology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Naples Ophthalmologists.