A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Frantz, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Frantz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Frantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial, Cleveland & Health Park Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Frantz practice?
Dr. Jonathan Frantz practices Ophthalmology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Naples Ophthalmologists.