A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Frantz, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frantz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Frantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Frantz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Frantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial, Cleveland & Health Park Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Marc Frantz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Frantz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Frantz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Frantz practices Ophthalmology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Naples Ophthalmologists.