A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Freed, Plastic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Freed, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan R Freed MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Freed practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Freed has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Freed practices Plastic Surgery near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Surgeons.