A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Freilich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freilich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Freilich practice?
Dr. Jonathan Freilich practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, NY and Kingston, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Freilich, Dr. Jonathon Freilich, Dr. Nathan Freilich