A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Freilich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Freilich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Freilich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Freilich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Freilich practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Freilich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Freilich practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.