Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Freilich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freilich
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Freilich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Freilich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Freilich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Freilich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Freilich practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Freilich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Freilich practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, NJ and Union, NJ.
See New York Ophthalmologists.