A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fugo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fugo, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Fugo graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Fugo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Robin Fugo DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Fugo practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fugo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Fugo practices Surgery near Cornwall, NY.
See Cornwall Surgeons.