Dr. Jonathan Fuller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 2nd, 2016
I felt Dr Fuller gave me the time I needed and was compassionate to my pain. I feel he will continue work to find the reason of my pain.

April 28th, 2015
Incredible results!

April 17th, 2015
Still in pain...
Dr Fuller wanted to do the spinal fusion right away...he did not even offer me any alternative measures. I had the surgery done at the Nebraska Orthopedic Hospital which is a beautiful facility but most of the nurses are certainly not compassionate. I was in extreme pain and one nurse told me to stop acting like a baby. I told the Dr that after my surgery (I didn't even see the doctor until 6 weeks after the surgery) and advised since I knew he was one of the owners of the hospital that he should know...I had cancer and was in the Methodist where the nurses who cared for me were wonderful. Very kind and caring- - -he told me perhaps they were more compassionate at Methodist because I had cancer! I told him the back surgery was FAR more painful and traumatic etc. than the Cancer surgery was. My concern, also, before I had the surgery was my weight. I asked him if my weight (230 lbs) would be an issue and he said "no" so let's get this done. I feel like he just wanted the big fee for doing the Spinal Surgery. I wish I would have sought a second opinion. My range of motion is quite limited now and I can feel the rods and screws in my back. The recovery was horrendous! I would not recommend Dr Fuller...seek a second opinion before you have a Spinal Fusion from any doctor. I should add that the staff at Nebraska Spine Center are very nice and courteous, however.

February 21st, 2015
Dr Fuller was very unhelpful, wouldn't listen to me and interrupted me multiple times. He insisted the reason i couldnt sleep at night was that i had insomnia and not because of post 2 level cervical fusion pain. His ego is huge and refuses to believe he could ever be wrong. He believes the only reason he can't help you is that you dont have a problem to begin with. Good luck

March 22nd, 2013
Disappointing
Amazing facility, but was not impressed with Dr. Fuller. My husband came in with an injury and all they (he) was concerned with was whether my husband had hired an attorney... in which he hadn't nor ever had to. But unfortunately he wasn't willing to listen to the complaints enough to realize he was missing a major injury in the neck. He concentrated so much on fear of lawyers being involved that he himself didn't do enough to find the real problem. We had to go somewhere else after Dr. Fuller said to my husband. "You chose your occupation!" Thankfully we found another physician who looked at his entire spine and neck.

November 10th, 2011
Dr. Fuller and his staff are some of the most professional Health professionals that I have ever dealt with. thank you again

August 13th, 2011
Listens
More so than other physicians in his group, Dr. Fuller presents himself as caring and willing to listen. Although he has great research credentials, he treats patients as people, not as research projects. On the other hand, spine surgery is what he does for a living, and naturally enough he underrates the risks of this major surgery. And like many orthopedic spine surgeons, he pooh-poos the benefits of nonsurgical interventions. Spend some time at the library, get a second opinion from a neurosurgeon or physiatrist; then if surgery is really needed, trust yourself to Dr. Fuller.

August 26th, 2010
My L4-5 are held together with 4 screws 9yrs Iago& I havent had a problem as far as doing daily things.Dr Fuller is a very caring & understanding doctor.Im glad I went to him

May 23rd, 2009
One of the best Dr. I've been seen by

March 9th, 2008
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Fuller is a wonderful doctor with outstanding bed side manner.

February 26th, 2008
An excellent surgeon, an excellent diagnostician, and a caring person - what more could you want!