A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Shaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Oregon Health and Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Glazer Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan G. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Shaw practices Family Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Stanford Family Physicians.