A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Smith is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan G. Smith practice?
Dr. Jonathan Smith practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.