Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Gainor
Dr. Jonathan Gainor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saratoga Springs, NY. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gainor is affiliated with Saratoga Hospital & Nursing Home, Ellis Hospital and Albany Memorial Hospital. Dr. Gainor has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Gainor has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jonathan Gainor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Dr. Nicole Solomos
Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Saratoga Springs, NY 0 mi16
Dr. William Oconnor
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Saratoga Springs, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Justin Ferrara
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Saratoga Springs, NY 0 mi14