A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gainor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gainor graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gainor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital, Saratoga Springs, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Paul Gainor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Gainor practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Gainor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Gainor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicville, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.