A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gainor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gainor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gainor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gainor graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gainor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital, Saratoga Springs, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Gainor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Gainor practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Gainor has 14 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Gainor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Ballston Spa, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.