Dr. Jonathan Gale DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 21st, 2014
Dr Jonathan Gale rocks!
I've seen him twice in urgent care and both times he remembered me, he was very accurate and easy to understand, very warm and kind and the man is funny! Humor may not make your illness go away but it certainly makes the visit a little more enjoyable. For me, both visits with Dr . gale were awesome. Thank you dr!

April 15th, 2013
I can't say how he is at Kaiser. I had his services when he was in private practice and he is the nicest, most sincere and down to earth doctor I've ever had the pleasure to meet and generally speaking I don't particularly like doctors. He is genuine and you feel like he cares. He isn't pushy or self righteous. I really can't recommend him enough. He really is one of the good guys.

November 26th, 2012
Scooby Doo Where Are You?
Doctor Gale saved my life. I went over 10 years undiagnosed with so many health issues. Other doctors just treated my symptoms and sent me home. After 22 blood tests that all came back "normal" - Doctor Gale with one blood test, and inspecting my neck, found my thyroid cancer and Hashimotos immune disorder. I'm sorry to see him leave private practice. I wish him all the best in his future.

May 14th, 2012
Love Dr. Gale but not going back to Kaiser!
I first met Dr. Gale at Kaiser and when he went into private practice, I switched my insurance to go see him in Menifee. I am very disappointed that he just disappeared. It sounds like he went back to Kaiser which is something I am no longer willing to do in Riverside County, but we were left in a dump of a facility that my husband and I jokingly called a vet's office. We went there to try and see someone and get all of our medical files sent somewhere else. The staff at that site was horrific, the place was filthy and I will never set foot in there again. I miss Dr. Gale and I wish he would have told us he was leaving so we would have known ahead of time. I have two family members with chronic illnesses, so it is very disappointing.

April 11th, 2012
AWESOME DOCTOR!
My husband and I have been with Dr. Gale since 2010 when he had an office in Sun City and we followed him to Kaiser Wildomar when he moved his practice. My husband and I changed to Kaiser during open enrollment so that we can be seen by Dr. Gale. He is a great doctor and spends a great amount of time going over every concern that I may have during my visit without rushing me through. And my husband will only see him (and that's alot for my husband considering he doesn't like going to a doctor!) That is why we followed him to Kaiser. PLEASE NOTE: He is still in practice but with Kaiser.

November 3rd, 2011
Unprofessional
So upset that Dr Gale didn't even give us the courtesy to ask us where we wanted our medical records sent. Instead he chose some dumpy urgent care to pawn us off on and then split. We didn't even get a letter saying that he wasn't going to be in practice anymore. He handled this in a completely unprofessional way. I am so upset with this whole situation. I really was very happy with him as a doctor, I thought I had finally found a doctor who cared! Guess not. So sad.

September 16th, 2011
Need an appointment with Dr. Gale
I recently called Dr Gale's office to make an appointment. However, the office clerk said that he no longer works in the new office. I was hoping to continue being seen by Dr. Gale but they said that he is no longer available. I was pleased with Dr. Gale's care. He is caring and very professional. I hope that he stayed local and will see his patients again.

August 16th, 2011
Dr. Gale is great, but he no longer is available like he was
Dr. Gale is a great doctor but he no longer is in this location, he is now on Monroe Street and he now has these 2 other doctors working with him and you do not really get a chance to see him. He is only there twice a week if that and the doctors that are there are not really that good. This office is a Urgent Care now so it is real busy. When you call you constantly get a busy signal because they are so busy from the Urgent care. The office is real dirty and small and not very welcoming like his old office. It is sad to see such a great doctor make such a bad choice for his business. I am so uncomfortable with his new office that I have decided to move on. I saw an NP named Michael that was really the worst NP I have ever seen. Not good english and very slow. He had to keep asking for help on what to do and what codes were for the lab to do blood work for me. He even told me to talk slow so he could type what I was saying onto his computer because he was a slow typer. I had to keep repeating my problem to him so he could type it and also because he kept saying that he could not understand why I was there. All I wanted was blood work done to check my immunity level. He made me so nervous because he did not know what he was doing. You could tell he had no idea what he was doing. It is sad to see what Dr. Gale's business has turned into. I really do not feel comfortable there any more.

February 21st, 2011
Best doctor I have ever seen. Listens to patient and comes across with genuine care and compassion. He's a keeper.

October 27th, 2010
A Rare Find
Dr. Gale is an awesome doctor. He is our family doctor for me and my 3 older boys. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.

October 1st, 2009
My rating says it all
Opinion 1:Excellent doctor, he does not take short cuts. He does what doctors should do, listen to their patients. He listened and for the first time in almost a decade, I finally have a diagnosis. Opinion2:My husband, like most men, hates the doctors. My husband has refused to go to the doctor for years. After meeting Dr. Gale, he has his very hard to earn approval. He now is not against going to Dr. Gale's office. :)