inactive

Jonathan C Gamze MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Business Owner
Dr Gamze is a caring, compassionate physician who wants the absolute best for his patients!

July 20th, 2016
super nice and friendly
Dr. Gamze is an amazing doctor. He is full of energy and I always felt like he cared about me and remembered me, even though I only saw him a few times every year. Looking back at it, he was probably quick to prescribe me medicine but I have no problem with that as it turns out I actually needed it. Great doctor and I was extremely sad when he no longer accepted my insurance. Needless to say, not every doctor is as personal and caring as he is and my new doctor can barely remember anything about me.

June 26th, 2016
Only cares about money.
Dr. Gamze in my opinion, is only interested in making money, as much as possible, by doling out whatever drugs his patients' request. Dr. Gamze appears to have no personal interest in the welfare of his patients. He never follows up on acute issues and his medical records are illegible.

March 23rd, 2016
I have been with Dr. Gamze for almost 20 years now and think he is an excellent Dr. Dr. Gamze also sees my teenage son for ADHD. Not only is he compationate, but he will take the time to make sure you are where you need to be in your treatment. I've seen various other Dr.'s over the years for my depression, but none have ever compared with Dr. Gamze. He will not talk down to you and he is also not dismissive.

November 8th, 2015
I don't go to see a doctor unless I have to and when I do have to I'm always trying to find a way to get out of going. 15 years ago I learned I have A.D.D. . Dr. Gamze was recommended and I have had no reason to go to anybody else. He is an excellent Doctor in every way and I have no anxieties about seeing him. The best doctor ever.

October 8th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Gamze
best guy ever. He helped me get my life from rock bottom to where I am today with a full time job, new car, and a better way of looking at life. He is a lifesaver.

September 15th, 2015
Loved him. Best Doctor.

August 28th, 2015
Great doctor!
Dr Gamze is an amazing psychiatrist with in-depth knowledge and many years of experience. I have been going to him for over ten years and I have always felt that he is compassionate, capable and patient. I have referred many people to him and will continue to do so.

April 13th, 2015
Dr. Gamze is a wonderful doctor. Have seen him for years.

December 23rd, 2014
don't go to him.

May 31st, 2013
#TheHitmanApproves Dr.Gamze! 👍
Dr.Gamze is simply an excellent doctor, and he truly care about each if his patients. Always smiling, always returns calls, and always srats loyal to his clients.

May 24th, 2013
Love this doctor
I've had this doctor for over 5 yrs he's amazing and always willing to wk with you