A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Garino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Garino, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Garino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Garino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Garino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Garino practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Garino has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Garino practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Malvern, PA.
See Malvern Surgeons.