A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Garino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Garino, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garino
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Garino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Garino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Garino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Garino practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Garino has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Garino practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Malvern, PA.
See Malvern Orthopedic Surgeons and Malvern Surgeons.