A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Getz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Getz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Getz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Getz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Getz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Getz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Getz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Getz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Getz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Getz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.