A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Getz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Getz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Getz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Connecticut
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Getz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Getz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Getz practice?
Dr. Jonathan Getz practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Avon, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Getz, Dr. Jonathon Getz, Dr. Nathan Getz