A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Getz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Getz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Getz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Getz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Getz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Getz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Getz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Getz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Avon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Avon Radiologists.