A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Getz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Getz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Getz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Getz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Getz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Getz practice?
Dr. Jonathan Getz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.