A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Getz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Getz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Getz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Getz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Getz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Getz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Getz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Getz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Getz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Getz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.