Dr. Jonathan Giles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Giles?

December 29th, 2016

Excellent Care

Dr. Giles and Dr. Allen are very personable and responsive. I feel fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Giles for a recent medical emergency. They take their time explaining everything to you and your family. Even received a follow up call once I got home. That's a first.

December 26th, 2014

Patient

I had been suffering for a little over three years with digestive issues and have been given the royal run around by almost every dr. I went to. Finally after changing my family physician my new doctor recommended that I see Dr. Giles. Giles recognized the urgency of my situation and scheduled me for gallbladder surgery the next day. As a physician and as a person he made me feel at ease and his staff was very kind to me too. After all this time of tolerating being sick I can finally enjoy spending time with my family. I would recommend Dr. Giles to anybody who needs a surgeon. He gave me my health back and that's the best Christmas present I've ever gotten!

May 27th, 2014

Wonderful Surgeon!!

Dr. Giles recently removed my gallbladder. Not only did he squeeze me in very quickly to his busy schedule and got my surgery scheduled on a day that he usually does not perform surgeries. He was calm, personable yet professional. It was the first time I have ever had surgery so I was extremely nervous until I met with him and he made me feel at ease and that I was in very capable hands. I don't take putting my health and life in someone's hands lightly, so I can;t stress enough how much I recommend this surgeon.

October 15th, 2012

Amazing Man

I have had a number of surgeries by Dr. Giles. He has always been there when i needed him. He answered all of my questions and made me feel more comfortable, even when terrified. From a physical standpoint his hands are amazing! My scars are gone! (or mostly invisible!) He has also repaired a few scars from other surgeons. And stood up for me when another doctor messed up. I trusted him with my life. You can too.

November 21st, 2011

I dont usually rate doctors but regarding Dr. Giles, I feel I must! He is an AMAZING doctor! You dont find doctors who truly care about you, are willing to spend the time with you so you can explain everything! He took out my gallbladder and he did a fantastic job from the moment I walked in his office to when I was discharged. There is only 1 surgeon I would recommend to people from this point forward and that is Dr. Giles. He also has an amazing staff! They were wonderful to work with they answered all my questions and also took time to make sure I understood everything. Thanks to all of you!

March 1st, 2011

The best doctor!!

Dr. Giles took so much time with me. I was really scared and he made me feel so much better. He fixed me up and I'm all better now. Thanks doc!

August 21st, 2009

Top Notch Dr.

I would highly recommend Dr. Giles to anyone needing a surgeon. He has done at least 3 surgeries on me and I completely trust him with my life and as a surgeon. He has an outstanding bed side manner and will set and talk to you, answer all your questions and he will NOT make you feel like you are being rushed out of his office. He also has an absolute wonderful staff as well.

August 14th, 2009

Fabulous surgeon and a heck of a nice guy. I would definetly recommend him to anyone. So compassionate inside and outside the office!

June 23rd, 2017