A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Glass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Glass, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Cancer
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Sleep Deprivation
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glass has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Glass practice?
Dr. Jonathan Glass practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.