Dr. Jonathan Glass MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Atlanta, GA

3.4

October 27th, 2010
Dr. Jonathan Glass is a disgrace to the medical profession
I made an appointment with Dr. Glass when I began suffering from several neurological symptoms: Four episodes over a year's time of semi-paralysis of my legs, a drastic and sudden reduction in memory function during the previous four months, constant numbness in the arms and legs, enlarged lymph nodes, and hot lymph nodes on previous PET scans. An assistant asked several questions. When Dr. Glass finally graced me with his appearance, he asked about three questions, patted me on the shoulder and said, "You are suffering from postpartum depression. I'm 70. I was so ill that my daughter had brought me there. She was so angry that she was in tears as she took me by the arm as we left the office, after telling him not to dare filing insurance. Of course, he did!

April 18th, 2010
Does not do what he says...if it's not textbook, forget it!
I went initially for a second opinion on my very extensive, complicated list of symptoms to include neuropathy. At this visit I was told that he felt I had a rare disease called Erythromelalgia. He said he needed to do research and would get back to me in 2 weeks. Never happened. I actually had to go over his head to get a return call for him to say he couldn't help me.Later, I learned I needed a punch skin/nerve biopsy, and finding he was the only one around that does this, I had to literally beg over the course of several voice messages for him to agree to do it. I finally got a call from his secretary giving me an appointment...but, when I got there, an assistant who could not get off of his cell phone long enough to do the lower part of my leg, barely clipped the very tiniest top layer of skin---which I know was no more than 1 mm thick. As another assistant was walking by, he noticed the trouble the first tech was having juggling his phone, the tweezers and the clippers, he offered to do my thigh, which he popped out a section that was at least 6 mm thick, no problem!! PROBLEM: when my results came in they stated that both sections were 3 mm by 3 mm, which I KNOW was not even remotely possible. So, I believe something was tampered with to keep from having to redo the test.Also, at this appointment I mentioned the EM and Dr. Glass relayed through the first assistant that he never said anything about me having it...which I have the office notes to prove that wasn't so....he said he thought I only have neuropathy.I have called his office since and spoke to his secretary, who said she would return my call....but, have yet to ever get a call.My opinion of his lack of professionalism and uncaring attitude is enough for me to let as many people that I can know of my experience.

September 1st, 2009
another GOD
A person who's taken the hypocratic oath, yet will not give a patient of his a muscle biopsy because he's certain that he has ALS is not fit to call himself a physican. This is what he did to my son. He's very arrogant and unfeeling.

May 16th, 2009
Arrogant, close-minded, disinterested!
I waited 9 weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Glass. He walked into the room without having met or examined me and told me he knew exactly what was wrong with me. He had a diagonsis from reading my paperwork. He said I had a psychosomatic illness. No amount of negoitation could get him to consider other options or to run some tests. I his office left devastated. Months later I was appropriately diagnosed with Lyme disease with a Bartonella co-infection complicated by Mercury toxicity. All of these things could have and should have been within his realm to diagnose.